Focus RS MK2 550cc Bosch Injector set – NEW Multi hole suit 385 bhp kit for all Bluefin Files – Bosch Injector Sets
- Direct Fitment in Place of the original Ford Focus RS and ST Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics from the multi-hole design
- High Impedance compatibility with all stock Ford/Volvo/Bosch ECU
- Better fuel economy than the single-hole disc ‘custom machined’ types.
- As used in our 385-390 conversion and the Superchips Bluefin 385 kit
A direct set of Bosch replacement injectors for all the Ford Focus RS and ST power seekers looking for approx 385 bhp.
As used in all the Superchips Bluefin Files.
These Higher Flow 550cc Bosch Injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip for improved mixture preparation and atomization. This results in lower Fuel Consumption per BHP and better idle quality than many single-hole disc ‘custom machined’ pencil stream injectors with less flow.
Take a second to look at the testing dyno graph, The dip you see at 4000-4600 revs is the danger area.At this position on strong boost the injectors are working flat out and cannot supply all the fuel required.The result is an inevitable loss in power as the ECU pulls back the power to save the engine from detonation.
Specifications: Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms
Spray Pattern: Wide Split Cone, (6 orifice)
Electrical Connector: USCAR (New-style V=EV6 / Oval / LS2)
Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI (300kPa)
There are no reviews yet.