Turbosmart Focus RS Mk1 7psi Actuator – Turbosmart
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
- High grade, billet aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
- Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
Ford Focus RS Mk1 2.0L Turbo Internal Wastegate Actuator (IWG) provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory part, the RS IWG is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication. It can’t get any easier!
Bracket and Fitting Hardware, Adjustment Nuts, Brown/Purple 7psi Middle Spring (installed).