- Designed to boost acceleration.
- Designed to improve Throttle response and Engine sound.
- Free-Flowing High Density Polyethylene Tube.
- Replaces entire factory Air Intake System.
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations.
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions).
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less.
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®.
A sister product to our 57 Series FIPK, our 63 Series AirCharger® Air Intake Systems are guaranteed to increase horsepower. K&N air intake systems replace your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing.
K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle’s Engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM Air Filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range.
The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of our intake kits are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions). These Air Intakes cannot be sold in California. They are not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.