Mishimoto Ford Fiesta ST180 Performance Intercooler – Mishimoto
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Ford Fiesta ST 180
- 26°F reduction in AIT
- 51% increase in core size
- 25% increase in Internal Core volume and 226% increase in External Fin surface area
- Includes Air Diversion Plates to direct air through the Intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Tube-and-fin construction for added weight reduction over bar-and-plate cores
- Fits with most aftermarket, stock, and Mishimoto Fiesta ST Intercooler Pipe Kits
- All-aluminium, TIG-welded construction
- Available in Sleek Silver, Stealth Black, or Bold Gold
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Many prototypes entered, but only one came out on top. The engineers went through multiple different designs for this Fiesta ST180 Intercooler, weighing the benefits and downfalls of each. The final design consists of a tube-and-fin style intercooler in order to allow airflow to the radiator and reduce overall weight. The core size is 51% larger than stock, and also provides a 25% increase in Internal Core Volume.
During testing, this Fiesta ST180 Intercooler dropped intake temperatures by a huge 26°F! This kit is designed to be a direct fit, and fits with the stock or Mishimoto Fiesta ST180 Intercooler Pipes. Combine the two, and you’ll have a complete high-performance charged Air System. This Fiesta ST180 Intercooler Kit includes Air Diversion Plates to channel air through the cooler for maximum efficiency. The all-aluminium, TIG-welded construction is of the highest quality, and like all Mishimoto Fiesta ST180 parts, it is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
The core size is 51% larger than stock, and also provides a 25% increase in Internal Core Volume.
There are no reviews yet.