Forge Boost Pipes M140i / M240i – Forge Intercoolers
- Larger diameter giving increased flow compared to OEM
- CNC machined billet couplers
- Mandrel bent single piece aluminium pipework
- Integrated water/methanol port and blanking plug supplied
- All fitting hardware supplied
- Lifetime Warranty
The Forge free-flowing charge pipe kit will increase flow and improve the reliability of your B58 engine from BMW. These high-quality aluminium pipes are a direct replacement and will fit in place of the OEM plastic pipe.
The OEM pipe can become brittle and fail under increased boost pressure, so we have developed a replacement with an increased diameter, which helps to reduce turbulence and maximize flow into the engine.
– Larger diameter giving increased flow compared to OEM
– CNC machined billet couplers
– Mandrel bent single piece aluminium pipework
– Minimal airflow disruption
– Integrated water/methanol port and blanking plug supplied
– All fitting hardware supplied
– The alloy hard pipes are powder coated to allow for a more durable hard wearing product
– The Forge silicone hose in this kit has been designed to include an high quality inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This means the hoses are suitable for use with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist. The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically. The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader
– Lifetime warranty*
This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our worldwide lifetime warranty.