- TUV Certificate
- BILSTEIN mono-tube / inverted technology
- Specific internal valving for the ST180 Fiesta
- Fixed damping
- Height adjustable.
working closely with Bilstein , have taken the Iconic B14 kit and had it specially revealed to bring you the new ST180 specific B14 suspension kit.
The handling of the already fantastic Fiesta ST is given a lift to truly unbelievable level. An absolute must for serious fast road work…!!!!
Bilstein B14 kits are OE equipment on the new John Cooper Works Mini GP2 2013 which is one of the best handling vehicles around. Join the elite group of manufacturers such as PORSCHE ,BMW ,ASTON MARTIN, JAGUAR who use BILSTEIN as Standard
The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilovers and standard mono-tube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm
- Lowering of approx. 10-60 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers.
- Aluminium Spring plates and lock nuts
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany