The Stage1 ST180 Eco Boost intercooler features our proven race quality Bar ‘n’ Plate core, this core has always proved to out perform its lighter weight Tube and Fin competitor. The new ST Fiesta is a great car and why not make it even better and fit the best, fit AIRTEC.
Fast Ford magazine intercooler test – measured in degrees C
- Run 1 Intake temp turbo into intercooler 140 out of intercooler into engine 85
Run 2 Intake temp turbo into intercooler 131 out of intercooler into engine 92
Run 3 Intake temp turbo into intercooler 140 out of intercooler into engine 97
Run 1 Intake temp turbo into intercooler 140 out of intercooler into engine 31
Run 2 Intake temp turbo into intercooler 150 out of intercooler into engine 38
Run 3 Intake temp turbo into intercooler 152 out of intercooler into engine 39
Capacity: 4.5 litres
Front area: 900cm²
AIRTEC Motorsport Intercooler
Capacity: 7.5 litres
Front area: 1,070cm²
- 1 x huge 70mm core Intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger Intercooler (Ford Intercooler 50mm core)
- Come with full fitting instructions
- No cutting or drilling with this kit
- Logos have been put onto flowed cast end tanks
- Un-Beatable value for money
- Proven Power Increase’s for Fast Road & Track
- Available in Satin Black or Natural Silver
- AIRTEC 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 1-2 hours depending on mechanical skill
- Proven to handle 250bhp
Highly efficient core capable of dealing with power levels from standard up to stage 2 software time and time again, perfect for your fast road car. To read a more in depth investigation into this intercoolers performance on our track time Fiesta Click Here.
Finished in Pro-Series Satin Black or Natural Silver.
Will fit Fiesta ST 200
Height – 150mm
Core thickness – 70mm
Overall width – 1000mm (Including end pipes)
63mm pipe outlets
There are no reviews yet.