AIRTEC Motorsport Stage 1 70mm Core Intercooler Upgrade for Focus RS Mk1
The Stage 1 Intercooler is designed for 212bhp (standard power) to approx. 375bhp and with faster turbo spool up from its high-flow 70mm core
All intercooler kits come WITH the dump valve take off; if not required, please use a blanking plug.
Why do I need a front mount intercooler kit?
The original chargecooler kit works well enough on standard examples, but on modified cars with increased boost pressure, the water temperatures in the chargecooler system cannot cope and start to climb to very high levels that it can’t recover from. As a result, ACTs (Air Charge Temperatures) can rise to over 55 degrees (as seen during testing), leading to power loss and possible engine damage.
By fitting a front mount intercooler set up, these ACTs are kept well below the safe 50 degree mark, which in turn helps your engine produce more power safely, as seen in the results below.
- AIRTEC Motorsport 70mm core
- Alloy boost pipes
- Silicone hoses (available in blue or black, please choose from options)
- Full stainless-steel jubilee clips for silicone hoses
- Alloy battery relocation tray with battery clamps
- Step-by-step fitting Instructions
- No other parts needed we provide every bolt, nut you will require.Please note this kit has been designed to use K&N Gen2 or similar and original airbox cannot be used
Add a K&N Gen2 Air filter kit for just £269.95 (ASIKFO1)
AIRTEC part no: ATINTFO33