AIRTEC Motorsport Induction Kit – Puma ST – Airtec Motorsport
- Carefully developed kit solely for the Mk8 ST and Puma ST
- Increased performance and throttle response
- Improved soundtrack and engine bay aesthetics
- Easy, direct fit – takes around 20 minutes to install
- CNC-machined fittings
- Comprehensive fitting guide
- High-quality powder-coated black finish
AIRTEC Motorsport Induction Kit for Puma Mk2 1.5 ST
We’re proud to launch our induction kit suitable for the Puma Mk2 ST for fast road or track use.
An induction kit increases performance, throttle response and sound, as well as improving the look of the engine bay.
AIRTEC Motorsport’s solution to developing an induction kit for the Puma ST model that delivers on all those points utilises a custom-made shield that features a laser cut AIRTEC Motorsport logo. It bolts in place and uses our CNC-machined fittings to fit into the original rubber fixings for a secure and factory-like finish. This ensures there are no rattles or vibrations and the kit remains securely in place.
There’s the choice of either an AIRTEC Motorsport-branded foam air filter, or cotton filter option and it attaches firmly in place to ensure there’s no movement. Lastly, there’s the precision CNC-machined MAF boss fitting incorporated in the induction pipe.
The comprehensive kit comes in a black powder-coated finish and includes all fixtures and fittings.
– Carefully developed kit solely for the Puma ST
– Increased performance and throttle response
– Improved soundtrack and engine bay aesthetics
– Easy, direct fit – takes around 20 minutes to install
– CNC-machined fittings
– Comprehensive fitting guide
– High-quality powder-coated black finish
NEW design features a revised bracket to secure the MAF sensor pipe, billet locating pins which utilise the OEM rubber fitting locations, eliminating the original nut & bolt design.
Registered Design Right number: 6041776
AIRTEC part no:ATIKFO21
There are no reviews yet.