Bolt on BHP, by lowering the charge Air temperatures, a remapped car has increased power by ECU changes that raise boost pressure and other parameters, this increase in boost pressure raise intake temps and power loss soon follows, by fitting an up-rated intercooler you lower these intake temps, in turn increasing bhp and making your engine safer.
- Race spec bar ‘n’ plate core for super-fast recovery times
- Super flow end tanks – thin wall cast alloy end tanks with no sharp corners that can slow air speed
- Bolt on design with no extra modding required
- AIRTEC’s 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- CNC alloy pipe connections
Thickness 140mm wide stepped core
Height 230mm (the 140mm thick core section is 180mm high)
Available in Pro-Series black for the ultimate stealth look.
AIRTEC part no: ATINTBMW7
There are no reviews yet.