Reduce your stock shift throws with two different positions, ranging from 15% or 25%.
Offering 2-positions truly allows the user more options to fine tune their shift throws!
With a quick and easy installation process the stock shift weight does not need to be removed. This saves time and makes the installation quick and easy.
Made from CNC machined aluminium with engraved AIRTEC Motorsport logo
- All hardware is 100% stainless steel including the ball stud.
- 2-position adjustable between (15% or 25%) reduction
- Completely reversible
- Installs in approx. 15 minutes
Simple DIY fitting:
- Remove gear selector cable from original shifter, using long nose pliers or mole grips.
- Install top section of new short shifter which will locate it’s self due to cut out underneath top section.
- Then install lower section and new bolts and tighten, simply reconnect gear selector cable.
15% (Lower hole) or 25% (Top hole).
There are no reviews yet.